What is Hollywood, you ask, dear children? A quorum of whores babbling endlessly on about fucking while the bordello is razed for a penny arcade -- Paul Bern

Friday, September 3, 2010

COMMUNIQUE FROM LOMMEL



There is no way, unfortunately, to establish the veracity of this for the moment:

I have decided not to make "Frankenstein in 3D" and instead make a musical comedy for the entire family entitled "CHOCOLATE AND GUMMI BEARS".
 My recent change of heart is based on the following revelations:

1. I am at this point uninterested in horror.

2. I never watch my own or anyone else's horror films anyway. I have had fun shooting horror films, but never watching them when they are completed.

3. This is a gift to all horror film fans who hate my kind of horror movies.

4. I have a new found belief in Christian values and family values.

5. Life can be beautiful.

6. I love America.

7. I love Los Angeles.

No comments: